5/11/08

Time to update the ol blog

First and foremost, I am completely and totally broke and in quite a bit of trouble with PGW (as in I owe them over $1000 trouble) so I would really appreciate if you would buy some of my things at these next two events:

Book Party, in the Hunt Room, Hamilton Hall, UArts. May 15, 4PM

Everything Everyone, Everywhere, May 16, 1816 Catharine St., 5PM

I will be selling prints, books, and maybe some other stuff. And if you don't like anything I'm selling you can just donate me some money, thanks.

All that aside, Friends of Friends is kicking off it's summer of fundraising with the aforementioned show at 1816 Catharine St. (my house). Come support our goal of opening our own studio/gallery space for young and emerging artists. Be on the lookout for more events this summer too.

New work will be posted soon, check out my updated website at danhaddigan.com.
Also, who knows where I can get a job?

Blog Archive